Monday 9 January 2012

Introduction~!

Hellooooo! ^^

I decided to make a blog and I'll try to keep updating it. ^^

My name is Dominic and I come from Sunderland in the North East of England. I often browse Hello!Online as Picky. ^^

As for favourite groups, I got into Morning Musume just a few weeks before Seishun Collection was released and spent nearly everyday watching something related to them, my favourite being Utaban and the Mechaike specials :-p, however lately I've been drifting towards the ---48 family in particular and taking an interest in other idol groups with another main one being Momoiro Clover Z! :-D

In this blog I'll mainly talk about idols. ^^ But I might make some other posts about my real life. :-)

よろしくお願いします!!! (^ - ^ )p

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is pretty similar to me. Like the period when you got into Morning Musume, I knew about them before, but I didn't really listen to them until Seishun Collection. And now I'm starting to drift towards other Idol groups as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're smart and you like idols... that's enough reason for me to take an interest. :-)

    ReplyDelete